Its been awhile since I've thought of you.

A song caused it all to come. All the thoughts, all the memories. Fitting for the songs title. I can't believe I lost you. Such a short relationship, so long ago and just now am I hurting. Oh, I hurt then too, but its nothing like now. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my grilfriend, Chloe. Without her all this would be ten times worse. But I just can't let go. No matter how hard I try, there is always something there. Some unbreakable thread in my heart that won't let go, that won't give up. You're already married to somebody else and I still can not let go. Why? Why do you torture me, why do you make me love you and don't even know it? Is it cause I gave you so much of me in so little time? Is it because when you told me you loved me, everytime you said it, my own heart stopped? Please, please, please hurt me again. I don't care how you do it. Hurt me badly enough to break this damn connection. It takes two to truly love, but it only takes one to hurt to end it all. I'm sorry for what I did to you, whatever it was that I did that made you go to his arms. I can't change the past, and I know that the future has no hope for us to ever feel heart to heart again. I just want this to end. I want it to go away so I can love Chloe without hurting her because of us. I'm so sorry..........
May 30th, 2012 at 12:35am