Batman and my friend Elly

Okay so I lost a bet, the bet was to see who was better Spiderman or Batman. In my opinion I feel Spiderman is but to everyone else I guess it's Batman.
The pros to Batman, hmm let me think. I guess it is pretty cool that even though he has no superpowers he does have awesome weapons and a car to drive around in a do "bat" stuff. He does have a cave under his mansion and a butler. Yeah That is pretty awesome I mean I wish I had a butler to do whatever I wanted him to. He does have a sidekick which is a little old because Batman is like 30 or something and his sidekick is like 12 or 16 idk. Can you say Pedophile!!! No I'm just joking, I'm supposed to be nice to Batman here. Hmm lets see what else, oh okay he had one very legit movie. The dark night is was AMAZING!! I watched that like literally three times and that's a lot for me. Batman does have better bad guys the the rest of the superheroes. I mean the Joker is so amazingly creepy it's awesome!! They need to have more bad guys like him and not like retarded bad guys.
Now on to my friend Elly. This isn't going to be hard because she is just WONDERFUL!! She is super pretty and adorable and is very photogenic that it makes me jealous. I haven't known her long but she is like my sister that I want to protect from nasty boys and idiotic people. Everything she says either makes me laugh or just puts a smile on my face. Even though she is shy and she has to get to know someone before she lets loose I'm glad that she feels like I'm a part of her family. She is a friend that I never want to lose and would do anything for. Well except like drink grape juice or say Batman is better than Spiderman!
I love you Elly and I hope you liked your prize!!(:
May 30th, 2012 at 04:06am