Witty me: Also known as the life of Madam Nixie( A.K.A ME!)

May, 29, 2012, 11:55am. Tuesday
WITTY ME!
Stupid freaking passwords. I locked myself out of my own damn computer files because I forgot the password the next day. So I have no clue what I wrote, or what I said. All I know is I am pissed and I hate my damn short term memory crap sometimes, wait no all the time. So now I have started a new one (An easier password also) and let's hope no one else can guess the password I can't.
So anyways besides my moment of dumbassness my life hasn't been too bad lately. I have a great boyfriend, a job (Forget about the fact it is in fact burger king) and I am working on making my relationship with my parents better. Not an easy task may I say though. The little time I spent rebeling caused me to have a lot of secrets making that all the more difficult. If someone ever tells you a moment of rebeling can't hurt anyone... Pimp slap them and walk away because that is bull shit! I managed to do a lot in mine so a normal teenager will probably do twice a bad...
So doctor Phil fans out there please note that you are watching a white old guy try to figure out everyone elses problems but his own... He does not know what the hell he is talking about.
I also finally told my mother(Georganna) I had sex... She took it a lot better then I thought she would. I wasn't scared she would hurt me, I was more scared about what she would think. I value my moms way of thinking more then I do most people so telling her her eldest daughter gave her v-card to a Emo boy wasn't that apealing. She understood why I did though but she was sad I gave it to someone so undeserving.
Sometimes I kind of wish it was Sandman I gave it to and not Monster boy(Also known as Emo boy). Sandman was so much more understanding of why I live the way I do and he doesn't fucking insult my religion every ten minutes like Monster boy did. I should regret Monster boy but I don't.
There is a reason everything happens in this world, and I believe had I not been with Monster boy I never would have became friends with Sandman again. Weird I know but Sandman didn't start actually seeing me as another teenager like himself until he found out about my bad decisions or that I lost my v-card to Monster boy. So why would he have even thought twice about me if he saw me as that little girl him and my big bro made fun of still?
I don't regret Monster boy mainly because there still were some good things that were the result. I won't date emo boys anymore, I learned how to do many things, I started talking to Sandman again and I got closer to Spice. Spice is my sister Tutu dino's friend. She despised Monster boy but she didn't want to see him hurt me so she brought her enemy closer to help her friends.
There was plenty of good things that happened from me and Monster boy but I will never go there again. Me and him were not meant to be, and I am extremely happy with Sandman. Plus Monster boy couldn't take my Pimpness or my many ho's. So to wrap up todays entry I don't regret it, I learned from it. This Pimp won't be broken down for anyone.

With strength and care,
sincerely,
Madam Nixie
Ps.
I did not put a stupid weird password on!:D
June 2nd, 2012 at 07:06am