Hospital, heated discussions, throwing up

Ok so I've had a bit of a busy week. Mom had this severe infection and we didn't know what it was she was just really sick and in pain. We thought it was kidney stones. I was up helping her in the day and night and dad didn't do anything -___- anyways that's when dad finally took her to the hospital. They ran tests yadda yadda and she had a really bad infection she was already on antibiotics so they gave her stronger ones plus an intensely strong shot.

She's fine now well as fine as you can get when you have all her medical pains.

My friend and I got in a bit of a tiff cause he was being rude to people just cause he was in a bad mood. So being me and a good friend I call him out on his sh*t and tell him when he's being a jerk. So the thing goes from him being in a bad mood to him turning it in to a gay thing. He was like "I'm not gonna accept an invitation from a dude who funks other dudes" And so at that point we got all in to it. Basically I'm like WTF is your problem dude didn't ask you on a date he said of you wanted to go to a bar with other co works, just say no you don't need to purposefully be rude. And then he was like -omg you're making this a big deal it's not even am issue I did nothing wrong I'm not sorry.- And it went on for a long time in the end it wasn't really settled we sorta agreed to disagree basically I'll say whatever I want because I speak my mind and he will do whatever he feels like because he can.

In other news I keep throwing up randomly in the morning. This is tge second time it's happened and it makes no sense I'll just he asleep I'll wake up in the morning not the full awake but like you're awake enough to turn over and adjust the blankets... Anyways at that point I start getting a stomach ache and then I eventually throw up... Most the time it's not even proper throw up it's just stomach goo with tiny flecks of liquidized food.

No I'm not pregnant :p but maybe it's my birth control? I do take my birth control at night. I'm switching after this month runs out to a better one.

The medicated skin cream IS helping to fix my arms and I think the spot on my boob but I'm not sure about my neck. However there's more red sploches coming on my boob just like before and that concerns me so idk I'll wait and see how that works.

Idk that's all the big stuff that's been going on. Oh and dad finally is attempting to resrect the lawn. His way won't work but once he sees that he decided to do it my way :).

For some reason I'm kinda mad but I don't really know why... I'll just Slowly unleash it through passive agression ^-^ good day/night.
June 3rd, 2012 at 02:42am