Reunited

Last feburary my best friend's father died. After he dies she became a slut and kept going after the guys I liked. After we graduated I wanted nothing to do with her. She had once ment so much to me and she was treating me like shit. We had not seen eachother (or even talked to eachother) intill the day we found out our gradeschool was goin to close.
I messaged her that day. We started talking and I realized she was back to being the girl I once knew. We have a lot in common. About a month later we met for the first time since graduation.
I walked her home and we just talked, like nothing ever happened.
A few weeks ago she messaged me tellin me she missed me. I really missed her too. She was one of m only people I considered a real friend. Last week we started talking about stories (we both like to write). I am currently re reading one of her stories (the one she would let me read). I keep telling her she should get them published. She is honestly really good at writing.
I can't believe we let some stupid boy ruin out friendship. We should have known he was just using us. Using me to get to her and trying to use her for dirty things.
Sadly we cannot get those months back even though we want to.

She is honestly my bestfriend and I have no clue what I would do without her. Even though we don't see eachother all the time or are always texting we share a bond that no one can break.
I missed my 'big' sister way to much to let some fight get between us.
I love you shortie<3
June 4th, 2012 at 03:22am