Katsumi Tells All: MTv Movie Awards Part 2

The Conclusion

Adam Sandler and Andy Samburg and some chick who is in Adam’s new movie with him are giving away best kiss and are talking about strippers and lap dances and making out and drunks, actually this is a funny story and Dog but holes are tasty… Which is gross but what ever I guess lol I can not wait till the year 2014 srsly this category has made me sick for the last four years…

Guys Russell Brand makes me sick he isn’t funny and just ugh why couldn’t they have picked a better host Areo Smith is on the screen they gave away a pretty sweet award to a guy I’ve noticed you Mibbian’s really love this man but I’m not giving away the winner cause I said no spoilers..

Lol their doing this great clip and stuff right now about Archry training and its just to funny, lots of dirty part jokes which made it even better yes I’m so immature I find them jokes funny still.

Fassy and Theron are on the screen now she just beat up Fassy and it was kind of funny as they give the nominees and award out for best Fight, I agree with the winners I think it should have been like the whole cast though but like that they won

The cast for total Recall in on the stage now their giving away Best cast they did a funny job talking about stuff before hand Glad to see who won that I actually figured some one else would win but glad they won, can say they was the best choice for that category I think.

Yes I knew it coming up soon a sneak peak of The Dark Night Rises!!!!!

Not happy with best hero award I personally think that award should have been done between all Super hero’s and what not but oh well what can I do right.

LMAO Love Channing him and Macanahay (Sp) Are giving an award for best On Screen Transformation, and he was all trying to take his cloths of which come on guys wouldn’t that have been an award for us?Hes just so pretty oh my JOE they just brought Joe Manjilow (I spelled that way wrong but he plays on true blood as a wear) and he was half dressed as a fire fighter and everything with this whole act has been great I think I might need a cold shower now see ya guys later..

Now some girl named Martha is giving away the first annual Trail Blazer award, whom I wont say the winner is but think it should have went to THE ROCK he’s the most electrifying eye brow raising, trail blaizing guy in sports entertainment so he should have won tonight and every year after lol just a joke guys..

*Fan girl sqeel* Its time guys the cast is coming out I’m so ready for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES ((Yes I know I spelled night that way earlier in the blogs)) they made me sad talking about how this is Nolan’s last movie I’m really going to miss that man he’s so amazing, this set of movies was amazing and so dark and just I love these movies..

”You either Die A Hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian“

They are bringing the man of the hour himself on to the stage Mr. Christopher Nolan, and now he’s talking about Bruce which also make me sad cause no more Bruce (Sorry if your not a comic fan, no he doesn’t die that isn’t what I meant by no more bruce)

My mind has been blown, that sneak peak was amazing, like I had some problems with Bane being the bad guy but after seeing him in action some I’m very proud of what they have and just like OMB the movie cant get here fast enough I’m sad this is the end of the Dark Batman Era or Nolan Era…

Jody Foster is on the screen now and I have to say she’s looking really good and talking about Vampire Zombie sex which is weird, as she’s giving away Movie of the year, which I say should be THE AVENGERS, even though they arnt up for the award, a that’s a whole bunch of *Isnsert really bad words that I cant not say* and yes I kiss my mother with these lips the winner shouldn’t have won at all this is so stupid… Night ruined now
June 4th, 2012 at 05:05am