I know you like to play victim but this doesn't just come from no where!

You swear you're just a saint and everyone attacks you for no reason. When you know that you're a sarcastic smart ass and you for some reason take pride in it. Do you forget that fact when you wanna sit back and act like you have no clue why someone would respond to you in such a way?

Puuuh-leeez woman. You're like that chick that would say something rude and upset another person making them walk away and then you pretend to be shocked like "oh was it something I said?" *rolls eyes*

I can't tell if you honestly are saying that and truley think you're so innocent or if you just do it for kicks.

And you wonder WHY or WHERE I get these things from. You think I just developed these habbits from my invisible friend or some shizz. Uuh how about the 2 most sarcastic people in the world that raised me? You don't think when you disrespect me that I'm not going to change my tone of voice too that I'm not gonna sarcastically say some shizz? Think again, I learn from the best after all. Besides I wouldn't even have to be raised by you to act adversley to your tone of voice and demenor. What kind of idiot would I be if I couldn't pick up on mocking bitter high and mighty tones.

And what you expect me to be mother Teressa about it? Yeah it's true most the time I do let it slide by like whatever not a big deal, but that can not happen every time. I sure as heck will have my moments where I give you your own medicin. And you never EVER even relize that YOU start it. Idk if sarcasm is just hot wired in to your system or what but it doesn't make it cool. It doesn't make you right and it doesn't make you a victim.

I don't even respond intentionally but when you get me to a certain point it will just come out. So what's you're exscuse you instigator!?

This is one parenting method I WILL NOT be taking with me. I won't use sarcasm to make my children feel inferior or stupid. I won't use dark humor to make fun of thir short comings in hopes to "push them forwards". I'll always be direct whither what I'm getting at and want from them not hurt their feelings about it hoping my point gets across. Not doing sarcastic immitations and all that other shizz. And you say you're the adult >.> mmm hmm, sure.

Cause you know the way to tell your kid not to get sick again is by making fun of how they look throwing up. The way to make your kid stop crying is telling them how ugly it makes them look and laughing. The way to make your kid smarter is by sarcastically say "oh that's totally right" and rolling your eyes.

And you wonder where I get these behaviors from? Seriously. Here let's all just sit back and really think about this situation. It's just so hard to tell how this type of thing develops it's just so mysterious.

Like really? -___- reeeeally?

Come talk to me when you wanna face reality. Maybe it's my fault cause I just don't have the balls to call you out on your shit I just let you do what you want with me and I take it. I don't like drama but some times I get really really close to just letting it all fly out like emergency shlizts when it's just like -ready or not here I come- luckily I can contain it... But for how much longer? How many more times can I do this before an accident happens?

Cause I'm willing to say it's both of our faults things happen some times. Call it pride or arrogance but I do not begin to believe it's all on me. I'm not gonna call anyone out for it and I've already apologized so it's on them what they want to do from here.

As a person in general she's not but she really has her moments of being selfish, ungreatful, and unreasonable. This is off the first topic but seriously she's gonna go and say she never gets what she wants and then she DOES get what she wants and it's "not enough" of what shhe wanted. Like dude be greatful you even got any and second off there's a difference between WANT and NEED. Just be thankful for what we have jeez would you like it better if we just took them all back and instead of having some we had none. Would that be better? Then you turn it around on me and it's my fault for not making dad buy more, sorry if I'm not selfish and I don't want dad spending money on something that I don't want OR need.

And what the hell was with that military comment? Yeah I did want to join the military before what the heck does that have to do with our conversation? Uh no I don't want to join anymore I would have did it when I was freshly 18 if that was the case plus I've long decided that it's not the path for me and what buisness is this of yours and what relivence does it have to our conversation?! I use to want to learn Japanese too, do you randomly want to start talking about that? Like WTF?

I digress. Point is the way I am doesn't just poof out of thin air every now and then certain people should step back and think for a second who the heck has been raising me all these years and maybe a light bulb will go on. /end rant.
June 5th, 2012 at 12:28am