1. I can't choose what movie to see and 2. These Summer movies look hot.

So i'm contemplating what movie I want to see this weekend since my dad (God Bless him) has so graciously gave me money for my grades in school. I have 4 choices in mind:
1. Chernobyl Diaries- I feel like seeing a scary movie but I don't know about this one. Wasn't a big fan of Paranormal Activity.

2. Snow White and The Huntsman- Chris Hemsworth is my only reason for wanting to see that.

3. Promethious- (I'm not even sure I spelled that right) it just looks awesome...Like Alien from the 80s and I loved that movie.

4. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel- I'm a sucker for India and all of its beauty.

And here's a list of movies I'm going to see in the future. This is five:
1. Total Recal- I love Colin Ferrel and science fiction.

2. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter- I think my reason for seeing that is pretty obvious in the title.

3. Magic Mike- Alex Pettyfer and Channing Tatum....do I have to say anything else.

4. The Bourne Legacy- I never seen one Bourne movie but this one has that one guy from the Hurt Locker and he's good.

5. Rock of Ages- Tom cruise, dancing, music, comedy and everything an awesome club should have...yeah i'm all game for that.

So this is my list...tell me what you think and please help me make a choice.
June 5th, 2012 at 02:10am