One Direction - June 2nd

Okay so I promised some people who read my stories that I would post a blog about the concert. I made my album of pictures I took on facebook public, so you can view it. Be aware, they are shit pictures because I was so far back. lol View pictures here.

But basically, it was just all around AMAZING. When we got to Chicago it was only 7am so we couldn't check into our hotel yet. So we went to the venue to see where it was and while my friend went to target, I stood outside the barricade and practically stared at the tour bus. Unfortunately, I didn't see the boys.

Blah, blah, blah you don't want to hear about my boring time of driving around until we could check in and then sleep.

There was a time I thought the boys were staying at our hotel, because there were quite a few girls outside, but I think they were just checking all of the hotels to find the right one. But when I first saw them I almost had a heart attack thinking we were staying at the same hotel.

My friends and I went to the concert and after 2 hours of sitting in traffic and trying to find a parking spot, we finally parked and went inside. It took FOREVER to find our seats and I'm pretty sure we circled the arena 23987523 times. But we eventually found our seats (lucky for us there were a bunch of empty seats so we sat together instead.

I don't really remember who the girl opening act was (Her name was like Makika? I actually don't know lol), but Olly Murs WAS AMAZING!!!!!! So good! :)

And then One Direction came out. And all 100,000+ of us were screaming and I seriously thought my ears were going to explode lol Which sucks, because I JUST had ear surgery a few weeks back lol Oh well. Anyways, the boys were FANTASTIC. I was pretty much in awe the entire time. I cried. I screamed. I laughed. I was just so happy and blessed to be there. It was just so amazing and I just couldn't believe that I was actually in the same room as them.

One of the best moments of the night? When Zayn and Liam ripped open Harry's shirt during his WMYB solo. I DIED.

There were quite a few Ziall moments and Niam and Larry Stylinson. I was so happy. XD

Just an amazing night. Sorry I'm not very good at explaining concerts besides the words "amazing" or "awesome". lol

To those who get to see 1D on tour this summer (or on tour in general), BE PREPARED FOR AN AWESOME NIGHT.
June 5th, 2012 at 05:46pm