You're Not Alone.

Loss of appetite, no expression, no feelings, and alone; Trying to fake a smile everyday has become your goal.

No one is listening to the screams. No one is helping you through the flames. Not one person is there next to you telling you the right words.

All they can say is their sorry, but you know that sorry is not enough. That sorry will not make the thoughts disappear. That one little word will not be able to take the tears away.

You’ve lost so much already and you don’t want to lose more. You try to hold on to the things that make you smile. The more you hold on the more you start to love it. That love is stronger than anything in the world. The more you hold on the harder it is to let that one thing go.

You tell yourself each day that you need to move on. You need to forget that love that disappeared. You’re trying so hard to forget, trying so hard that you begin to hate everything around you.

Now that thing you loved most is gone. You’re slowly fading away; you’re lost and afraid that you won’t be able to survive. You feel as if you’re alone in this cold and dying earth. You’ve lost all your hope. You begin to believe that no one is coming to save you.

You’re heart is full of broken dreams and fading memories. Everything has vanished from your eyes but the pain still continues to grow. You feel like it’s all over and nothing will save you. You’re walking in the rain again trying to hide the pain. Now all you do is let go.

You’re not alone. Let me be your shelter from the pain. I’ll protect you from the cold and dead world. I’ll protect you until you can stand on your own again. We’ll fight together. We’ll always be together. I’ll never leave your side. I’ll never let you break down.

No matter how much you scream it, believe it, or even think it. It’s not over because I am here.
June 6th, 2012 at 03:55am