Excuses..

Okay. I know i haven't been keeping my promises on how often i would update my stories, and I'm sorry for that. You seriously don't know how sorry I am. School and my job overwhelmed me to the point to where i had to choose to further my education, or stick with my job to have money to help my brother, so i stuck with the job. And now the job is driving me insane and is wearing me out to the point to where all i do is work and sleep.

Writing, is an opportunity for me to vent, and now that that's basically taken away from me, it's driving me even more insane. You guys have no idea how much your comments mean to me, how much they literally (and very clichely..not even a real word but..meh...) light up my world. It literally puts a smile on my face and takes all the stress away. And writing updates is my way of thanking you for that, but now that i'm not able to do that as often as i would like, it makes me feel even worse. Plus having writers block doesn't help things...at all.

I do want to thank those who've stuck with me even though updates have been spaced far apart. You guys are awesome. Things will pick up soon, i'm sure of that. Thank's for listen to me whine and complain a little bit. I'll try and get some updates out to you guys as soon as possible..

with all my love,
xoxo~Jen
June 6th, 2012 at 11:45am