Down Into The Lake: Another Update

OhmyJesus. I changed her name again. This is getting out of control. However, this time it's for good. Stella to Bea to Jayme to Cordelia. Cordelia is officially the last name I'm changing her name to. The reason behind the change? When I asked this girl which name she liked better: Bea or Jayme, she did a complete 180 on me and said I should pick a name with meaning behind it, preferably one that means water. I found Cordelia was a gorgeous name (I always have) but I was stuck between a few names, including the name Cora. Then Amy (I believe that's her name) told me that I should pick Cordelia because it means "Jewel of the Sea" and it would be perfect to have "the king of the sea and his jewel". Then she told me that I could get two for one: Cora and Cordelia. I could have her name be Cordelia but her nickname Cora. This girl is brilliant. I hadn't thought of any of these things. No wonder she's such a good writer.

Also, Cordelia's her name (it means Jewel of the Sea) and Cora's her nickname. I would like to thank Emaleigh for helping me out with separating my paragraphs. I can't thank you enough, Emaleigh!

In my last entry, I said that I wasn't going to post the rest of Down Into the Lake but I've changed my mind. I love getting feedback on my stories, especially because they make it better, and due to the new feature Comment Swap I've been getting lots of it on Down Into the Lake, so I've decided that I will post the rest of the story on here. I'll admit it: Mibba makes my writing better.

I also just saw that someone recommended Down Into the Lake and I'm so happy. I never thought even one of my stories would get recommended and to see that my favorite one was recommended makes me ecstatic. I strongly thank whoever it was that recommended it; I greatly appreciate it.

So my exams start next week and then the week after that, I'm finally free of school. I might be getting a job (I'm not sure yet so cross your fingers and pray for me) and hanging out with friends often but I'm definitely going to be trying to update Down Into the Lake as much as possible. Also, I might change the title eventually once I find one that fits it so perfectly that I'll never have to change it again. IF you have any suggestions, feel free to throw them at me in the comment section.

Author's note from Down Into The Lake prologue that I removed:
Et voila. This three-shot is now officially finished. Finally. After months of editing, I am finally satisfied. If you see any errors, please send me a message telling me where you see the error and what the correction is. Feedback and constructive criticism is always more than welcome. If you want me to continue this and make it into a full-length story (or a short story) comment, and let me know. And if you're one of the people who do want this to become a full-length story, subscribe because it'll be posted as a sequel, if I do make it full-length. Thank you for reading. ♥ (August 2011)

Her outfit.

Extra information for anyone reading DITL and this blog entry:
This story was an entry for this contest. Here's the picture I was given as a prompt. I won third place, but accidentally deleted the original and therefore, I re-posted it. It's edited and all. By the way, this was a short story. It use to be a three-shot but I changed it to have only one chapter and made it the prologue for the continuation of this story.

Alright, that's all. Cheers and good luck on your exams!
June 7th, 2012 at 11:30pm