Returning to Mibba (at last?)

It's been a while but I'm starting to get back into writing. Late last summer my muse left me for a while and I struggled to get any writing done. Then time seemed to go against me and despite wanting to write I found it difficult finding the time to actually get any writing done.
I finally managed to complete one of the stories I was working on but was worried that I'd lost interest in writing.
But I'm not one to leave things half finished and I was determined to get back into writing, not only to finish the stories I'd started, but because I actually love writing and I don't want to give it up.
So I'm back writing and I'm going to aim to get each story finished as soon as possible and then hopefully get started on new stories that I've had ideas for over the past 12 to 18 months.

And for anyone who reads this who is interested in my stories (you may remember that they tend to revolve around the men of Avenged Sevenfold) I have started writing in another fandom as well. Don't worry!! I'm not abandoning Brian and the others, but I'm branching out. So, if there are any Supernatural/Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles fans out there stay tuned for my very first Jensen short fic called "Lips of an Angel" =)
June 11th, 2012 at 10:28pm