It's been a long, long day, my friends.

I'm dog tired.

Well, that isn't exactly right, because I'm not a dog. More like newborn-baby tired.

Anyway.

1.) What are other sayings that you think don't make any sense? (i.e., dog tired, the crack of dawn [does that mean we're looking at God's buttcrack?])

There's the first question that I wanted to ask you :)

Basically, I just spent 5 hours at the beach, playing volleyball. Now, this isn't a bad thing, except for the fact that Coach made up run up to the lookout. Running isn't my strongest suit, but it's worse when you're running up a steep slope, which is also covered with sharp rocks, seashells, eggshells (from what I saw), and perhaps a few pieces of broken glass laying around.

I punctured my foot running. We were all barefoot, so I wasn't the only one, at least.

The beach we went to was the one in Del Mar (to all you people who live in San Diego County area), 'Dog Beach' I think it's called, but that's where all the volleyball nets are, so...I'm just glad there was, surprisingly, no poop on the ground.

2.) What was the highlight of YOUR day?

Don't ever eat at Taco Bell. Ever. I swear, they poison your food - maybe that's why they take so long to fill your order. I've been through the last time I will ever eat there. The only reason they're so popular is because they're, like, 500 feet from school.

3.) What restaurants have YOU had bad experiences at? Please share your tale, I'd love to hear it.

Keep on kicking and screaming, everyone.
June 11th, 2012 at 11:57pm