I'll never be a Girly girl

I swear it's true. Ugh moms talking about getting bath robes and hair towls and special combs, all this prissy girl crap. I'm trying not to be lame about it but I really don't have a kcuf to give.

-__-  uuugh I hate when she talks about buying me a bunch of things I DONT want. And when I nicely tell her I don't want it she gets all insulted and butt hurt. Like uh sorry I don't want you to waste money on crap I won't use. 

Then she gets all dramatic like you NEED this, every girl NEEDS this! -_- I don't need a comb if I already have a brush. I don't need special brushes for make up when I don't even wear it often. Like literally I can count the number of times in a year on my hands that I put on more make up than just eye liner masquera and lip gloss/stick. 

I don't need a special hair towel that has velcrow. Really I only wear a towel on my head after a shower for like 5 minutes. Besides I like the super man towel I use now >.< You gotta problem with super man Mom? 

I don't need a bath robe I can't imagine when I'd ever even use it. It's not like I walk around the house in the nude... At least when my parents are home that is. >.> I just get dressed in the bathroom after I dry off. Other than strolling around in the nude I have no clue why a person would use one. 

I think if I had more space in my room and in this house to put things then I wouldn't mind as much when she does this. But considering just today I had to throw away a lot of memorable items to clear up clutter in my room... I really don't need that crap. Like literally I had to throw away some stuff I'd hoped to show my kids one day :/ 

I am so ready to move out of this house it just isn't big enough for 3 adults. My parents have so much stuff it takes up the master bedroom their bathroom and the spare bedroom. I don't even have a full closet cause of some old junk of dads. 

I don't think my mom understands the concept that if you buy stuff then it takes up room and you need a place to put it. You can't just get everything you want, you can't just have everything you want, and there's no place to put it. We aren't moving any time soon and storage is too expensive FACE REALITY!! 

Plus I feel like this is just all the stuff that SHE wants. I don't know why she feels compelled to involve me in these asperations... Well actually I do she always needs some type of idk the word not reassurance but she always needs that other person to be there doing it with her. Like for reals even if she's hungry she won't eat unless someone else is gonna eat at the same time. -_- 

If she really wanted to get me things I want and need then she would get me some drawers. NOT make up drawers, just some deep drawers I can put some stuff in to be more organzied. Things I want would be more note books, more art supplies, my computer fixed, I do agree that some new clothes would be good. I need some lotion and face cream and that's about all it takes to please me lol.

I am so ready to move out of the house. I'm so tired of having to throw things away. I'm tired of figuring out how to make things fit but still look good. I'm tired of having to worry about where to put my art projects and if mom approves of the way my room is organized or how everything looks. If I move out I'll have so much space and only myself to obey. My parents will like it too I bet mom will turn this in to the office/her beauty room. 

Well anyways I'm exausted hopefully I fall asleep fast.       
June 13th, 2012 at 12:06pm