The couple that never dies.

I'm sick. I'm literally love sick! I'm constantly thinking about him; i can't stop! It's madness! when i wake up -yawn- "Chas<3", when i go to sleep it's -yawn- "Chas<3"! He's rotting out my brains! Whenever i think about thinking about something else i feel guilty! He's in my dreams, he's in my nightmares! He deserves soooo much, but does he deserve the constant embrace of my own thoughts?
I love him more than anything and he knows it; But i'm constantly worrying that i'm not good enough, that maybe he'll find someone better than me, even though he constantly reassures me that he loves me, that he would never do anything to intentionally hurt me, or jeopardize our relationship (those were his words<<). But, you know, i don't know who he hangs out with when we're not together; there could be a super cool, super cute girl that he gets to see everyday; but how would i know?
I probably sound clingy and over dramatic and CRAZY! But i can't help myself, he's the greatest thing i've ever known, and i don't ever want to lose him. This love sickness is sickening! there's constant headaches from worrying, when i know that everything is fine. i know that he would never do anything behind my back; i trust him. so maybe i should just relax.
He's a great guy, he respects woman, he respects ME, he's not the type to cheat or even flirt with another girl. He's protective and honest and so gentle; he has never pressured me to do anything (you know what i'm saying?). So do you understand why i'm so scared shitless that there's a chance that i could lose him one day? How would i ever be able to move on once i've already had a taste of perfection?
Sometimes i even start worrying so much that i think my WORRYING is what might ruin the relationship! And you would think that THAT would stop the worrying, but NO! I'm losing my mind! I just need to calm down, relax, and enjoy and savor all that i have with him right now. everything is going to be okay, i just need to take a chill pill (or two).
June 14th, 2012 at 09:22pm