I am NOT a Russian!

I'm bored and I feel like doing this. If you find this pathetic, well, it's probably because it is; But I don't want to hear your complaints, so please fuck off. :)

1. I'm in love for the very first time! <3

2. My name is Natasha, and NO I am not a Russian! My mother just liked the name.

3. I have several irrational fears. Such as: dying, going under water, veins, needles, clowns, spiders, bees, getting my eyes gouged out, the tooth fairy (don't ask), balloons popping (again, don't ask), and there's probably more.

4. One time I spray painted the word, "Mangina" on the grounds of an elementary school. They had to repaint the entire wall, because it was so big. (I never got caught)

5. I sometimes hang out in a cemetery called "Dead Mort" with my best friend. (There are two other cemeteries in our town that we call "Marty" and "Morticia")

6. I have an odd pet peeve type thing, that I don't like anyone (including myself) touching any part of my face, other than my cheeks. *shrugs*

7. I pretty much live off of Jolly Ranchers and fruit (My boyfriend refuses to eat another Jolly Rancher until he finds out why they're called "Jolly Ranchers")

8. I once had a dream that everyone I knew was hiding in a giant building from aliens, but then the aliens invaded our sanctuary so I tried running away from the premises but ended up going down a trail that led to a giant forest where GIANT white siberian tigers were located. I damn near pissed myself!

9. When I become an old lady I want to have the personality of Red Forman and I want long blue dyed hair. Yeah, that would be something...

10. I pretty much worshipped Gerard Fucking Way for three years, and yeah, he's still pretty much a god, but at least now I'm not rape status.

11. I was born with a heart murmur (there was a hole in my heart, and it beat off time), I was scheduled to go in for surgery the third day of my life, so on the second day of life they made sure to exam my heart once more to see if had got any worse, and it had already healed itself. I always thought that was pretty cool.

12. It's weird, i'm not scared of blood at all, but just the thought of my veins and it makes me want to hurl and go into fetile position.

13. I'm OBSESSED with the stars! The only constellations i know, thoughm, are the big dipper and the little dipper. But i go out every single night and look at alll the stars. :) They make me happier than almost anything.

I am done for now. Until boredom returns once again...
June 15th, 2012 at 09:27pm