Witty me: Also known as the of Madam Nixie! (A.K.A ME!) June, 2, 2012, Saturday

June, 2, 2012, Saturday 4:58pm
WITTY ME!
"Slurp," Pause... "Slurp." Pause for dramatic effect then wait for it... Wait for it.... Wait for- "SLURP!"
Don't you just hate it when people sit right next to you and suck their drinks dry then when you think they are finally satisfied they take one big suck causing that horrible sound known as the... Slurp!
I happened to have the company of multiply adults coming into my work today while I was working front line (Burger king seating area.) and ordering three large strawberry bananna smoothies, then to my utter distaste and horror they began the torture of the SLURP!
One by one they stood there waiting for their Whoppers (No cheese or pickle, extra ketchup and light mayo.) slurping those gigantic smoothies while I begged those whoppers to hurry up and slide down to the trays.
After my five minutes of pure horror those whoppers slowly slid down the medal shoot thingy and with an urgency my own mother with disaprove of I slapped those suckers on the trays and rushed to those slurping customers.. They came back ten minutes later and ordered two more smoothies.
So to wind of that sad sad story of a girl tramatized by the slurp remember next time you SLURP that you may just be those thirsty horrifying adults... Be frightened of that thought!
Don't worry that was not my most entertaining part of my work day... Just a scary part of it. I actually had a pretty good day.
My manager Mr. Dummy ( Before you judge me you must know that his name is in fact Mr. Dummy on the schedule because his wife works with us and put it as that.XD) decided he was going to bump chests with Superman (A guy at my work who is so good at his job he calls himself superman because it seems like he is everywhere at once... You figure he would go with being flash?), then I walked passed them and cracked up.
He looked at me and asked if I wanted some too... I turned to him and smirked. Then before both of them walked off I was like, "You can't handle this buddy. Madam Nixie owns ho's, She doesn't do them."
Needless to say you would think I would get in trouble for that comment, but noooo. My manager is actually pretty cool, he's super young too. He's one of the ones that keeps the Chomo's from screwing with me. (Also known as the pedifiles.)
They don't usually say comments like that to me so when they do I am entirely prepared to smoke them with my own genious mind.lol
So funny days at work always will come to an end but my day was brightened even more when Sandman text me. (Yes I know I am super giddy over a silly text but I am aloud to be over excited by my boyfriend, yes?) Sadly his day is not going as well as mine, He has a head cold... So no smooching with him because I do not want THOSE coodies... Sorry Sandman only in your dreams tonight.
I t has been a lot better lately with him and all of my friends. My drug/unicorn Lord Chaunsey is wanting to aquire a lady friend, but before you get any ideas of me being able to hook him up think again... He told me no ho's so Madam Nixie is of no help. Only inocent girl I know would be Tutu dino(sister) and a few others I will not allow him to taint!
So to end this entry(dinners ready!) Madam Nixie does not take crap nor does her drug Lord I guess. Heehee.
Peaceout guys.
With Strength and care,
Sincerely,
Madam Nixie

Ps. Future pimpers reminder, Ho's DO NOT make good dates.B-/
June 16th, 2012 at 06:14am