Witty me: Also known as the of Madam Nixie! (A.K.A ME!) June 7, 2012, Thursday

June, 7, 2012, Thursday 7:35pm
"Make it stop! Pleaaaaase!"
That would be what I was wailing over, and over again after my shots to numb my toe faided. I went from, "Hey this isn't so bad," to "Make it stop! Or I will shank you!" in thirty minutes.
I went to the doctor today and they finally delt with my ingrown toe nail. (Insert eww here please.) They pulled out a needle (HUGE!) and shanked my toe with it four times. It slid through my skin, burned as the liquid filled my toe then it all stopped... My toe felt swollen but fuzzy, when the doctor poked it all I felt was maybe a little pressure... Then he stabbed my toe with the damn scissors and began the proccess of removing half of my toe nail and condeming me to days of torturous pain.
Hours after hours it still feels like he is shanking me with that needle, nothing seems to make the pain fade! He said it might only hurt a bit and that Ibeprophen would help.... HE LIED!
That son of a biscuit eating bull dog did not tell me the pain would feel ten times worse then the actual shot, nor did he tell me the Ibeprophen does not always work. It did not work at all and I am sitting here wishing for some drugs that will either A. Knock me out or, B. Make the pain go away.
Sandman came over and wittnessed a bit of my pain and he held me for a while, comforting me quite a ton, almost destracting me from my damn toe, but his mom called him home to babysit and our day together got put to an early end with no hope of spending tomorrow together either.
I miss him like crazy and he was the only one actually helping with my toe. It was super hard not to cry in front of him though... He was in my house, not at the park so any crying that I needed to let out was super close to bursting free because I had not cried at all today... I do NOT cry in public so some sobbing time was in need.
After he left I went down to my room and released some sobs. That was how my whole day went sadly so future pimpers out there keep in mind that you can take a bullet all you want, but a ingrown toe nail hurts like a bitch! That is all I have time to add tonight pimpers. Peaceout.
With strength and care,
Sincerely,
Madam Nixie

Ps.
Do not judge me for being afraid of shots... Needles are EVIL!
June 16th, 2012 at 06:32am