old stories and licences.

Do you guys remember, a long (long, long, long) time ago I had a story called Strings that I was going to debut, but I could never get the inspiration to write it. Yeah, well, I've got a little idea I'm going to work on. And then you guys know Sea Serpents, right? Well, I've worked out some things that I'm going to try. I won't be able to really start today since I leave for work in an hour, but the rest of the week I'm off and I'll either be working hard on them, or being distracted by Doctor Who. Either or.

I'll be starting my driving with the school soon. I drive with the driving instructor/special ED teacher, for like, six hours, spread over six days and on the last day I take the driving test which is really easy and I get my license. I have to pay a hundred and fifty dollars for it though. But I'm willing to do that rather than fail going to a different place, yano? And I wouldn't fail because I refused to practice or anything, I'm just too small for any of the cars here at home (I'm 4'11" and can't see over the dash and press the pedals in the Durango or the truck), and the one car I can drive is over at my dad's. He's being a jerk and not giving me the car like he said he would. ugh.

Anyway, yeah.
June 17th, 2012 at 08:08pm