Welcome To My Life: Blog 1: NEW GIRL on the Street

Well, hey there guys!! You are here for one of a few reasons; one, you are just surfing this website, or two you are friends with me on this website, or you have read either one of my stories or some of my poetry on this website. NOW, you as a person have one of two choice, as I'm pretty sure someone might have said (although I am not sure) life is all about choices, as I just said, you have a few of them (probably a lot of them) but one, you can click out of this blog, never to return again, you can stay and listen to what I have to say, or you can possibly take your computer and throw it out the window while screaming obscenities (and I don't know why you would do THAT, but as previously said, life is all about choices, and if you make that strange choice, then you've made that choice as a person).

So this is for those of you that decided to stay... this is just me, being me. And since you don't really know me, I would like to make a blog where I introduce myself to you, I love the internet because it's a place for people to express their ideas and opinions, their likes and their dislikes, and that's what I'm here to do. I'm here to let you into my world, to see things as I see them. And if you don't like it, you have every right as a human being to not agree with me and to express your opinions as well, please DO NOT post hate comments though, for there are other ways to express your thoughts and opinions. But, I'm not going to do this all in one post, neither you nor I have time for that, and don't you find it annoying when you first meet someone and they want to tell you their ENTIRE LIFE STORY all at one freaking time? I know I do...so I'm going to do it in a series of blogs, but I also want you to be able to tell me about yourself, so feel free to do so in the comments or by messaging me, if you want you can also ask for advice for all your problems. I will listen to them without judgement, and anything that is said between us will stay between us. Who knows, maybe I'll start an advice column of some sort. So express your opinions, tell me who YOU are, don't hold back, your an individual and your voice deserves to be heard!

So here's the part that you clicked on this for... I present to you, me. My name is Mallory, Mallory Baker. I live in a small town in Missouri. I'm not posting this blog to complain about how "Oh my God, I hate my life, I hate living in a small town, I sooo cannot wait to get out of here,". There's too much of that on the internet anyway, right? Teens complaining about how much their life sucks, or how much they hate life, I'm not here to do that. I'm here to explain why I love life, my likes and dislikes (I'll save a lot of that for another blog). First off, like I said, my name is Mallory, I'm 15 years old, I'll be a sophomore in high school when I go back to school in August, and then I'll be 16 in December. I really like to write (as you've probably seen, as this is a creative writing website) but I also like to read A LOT, I have a Kindle, I love it, and I USE the ever living crap out of it. I loved the Hunger Games series, and I can't wait for the second movie (although the first movie left quite a few things out). My life pretty much revolves around music, I'm always listening to music, (and in fact right now I'm listening to Addicted by Saving Able) I will not go too in depth about my music interests, but I absolutely LOVE IT when I can find someone that likes the same music as me, because then that person usually introduces me to new music, and I love finding great new bands. I am more of a punk//rock//darker music girl than a rap//country music girl... I will list bands that I like below, if you want to relate to me/recommend some things to me. (That was a hint if you couldn't tell lol).

In between hanging out with my friends, I do the three things I explained above, growing up in a small town (of like 17,000 something people, is that considered as small?) I have made quite a few friends, I'm not a popular kid, but I am popular among my friends and that's all that matters to me. I absolutely love being with my friends (like most teens do) more than life itself, and if it wasn't for them I'd be completely and totally lost. Fact. I do all kinds of things with my friends, and my friends are the group of kids that are completely different from anyone else, because as my really good friend Justin once told me "Going with the flow is boring, and besides, going against the flow gives you a workout anyway." We are the kids who aren't friends with the popular kids, because we are outcast for being different, but we're all different from each other and we're friends, that's why our group is unlike other peoples' groups. I have a few really great friends, then there's the people I'm good friends with, and then there's people I'm kinda friends with. My friends and I are the group of kids who before class in the morning stood in our big group on campus and were loud as all hell, laughed like no tomorrow, and were just outrageous, but we never cared what other people thought, so we just had as much fun before that bell rang for first hour.

Well, I'm about to sign off here, but first you should know a few things about me. I'm LOUD as fuck, and I don't care. I don't care what other people think about me, because as my friend Justin also told me, the only opinion of you that matters is yours. And I wanna live by that, I don't wanna have to worry about what others say about me, because all it will do is slow me down, and keep me from seeing what's really important, and that's living life and being happy, right? So make the choices that make you happy, as long as they don't hurt anyone it's okay. Another thing is that I'm human, I'll make mistakes, but I can't waste time pouring over my mistakes, I have to learn from them. And if something doesn't work out the first time, I'll be damn sure to try again. You should try these things too, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, just take it in regards to who you are. NEVER EVER EVER be afraid to express who you are, you are here on earth for a purpose, and no matter what that is, you should just BE YOURSELF and BE HAPPY TO BE ALIVE. You can live through whatever life throws at you, you are strong, you are and individual, and your voice DESERVES to be heard!!

~Be happy. Be heard. Be YOU.~ Love, Mal. <3

Bands I like
(Bands I REALLY like in caps) chances are I won't be able to list all of these, there's A LOT.

AIDEN,
WILLIAM CONTROL,
Cute Is What We Aim For,
Buckcherry,
RISE AGAINST,
Paramore,
Owl City,
Theory of a Deadman,
HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD,
ALL TIME LOW,
Yellowcard,
The Used,
LINKIN PARK,
NICKLEBACK,
JEFFREE STAR,
New Found Glory,
SALIVA,
HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS,
BLACK VEIL BRIDES,
Greenday,
Flyleaf,
Halestorm,
MAROON 5,
LMFAO,
Finger Eleven,
THREE DAYS GRACE,
JACK'S MANNEQUIN,
FAMILY FORCE 5,
THE OFFSPRING,
Thousand Foot Krutch,
BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR,
SKILLET,
BLINK 182,
BASSHUNTER,
GIRLS' GENERATION (SNSD),
Slipknot,
System of a Down,
3 Doors Down,
Sum 41,
BO BURNHAM,
My Darkest Days,
Jojo,
VOCALOID,
Katy Perry,
Coheed and Cambria,
CASTING CROWNS,
ME VS. MYSELF,
SIXX: A.M.,
some Ke$ha,
The Downtown Fiction,
Avenged Sevenfold,
Drowning Pool,
SIMPLE PLAN,
Nine Inch Nails,
Taking Back Sunday,
TOMMY LEE,
PERFUME,
SHINEDOWN,
Fall Out Boy (kinda),
SENSES FAIL,
STACIE ORRICO,
Art of Dying,
Brantley Gilbert,
Colt Ford,
Darius Rucker,
Carrie Underwood,
PAPA ROACH
Lady Gaga (sorta)
ETC, ETC...
June 19th, 2012 at 05:05am