Heroin Relapses. Abuse. Cancer...

All those words describe my moms ex boyfriend. He gets extremely abusive when he's on heroin. Obviously. He's had two relapses before and I think that he has had another. Tonight, the past hour or so, has been terrible. Hell, all day has been.

Around 8pm, he called my mom and demanded that she let him spend the night tomorrow so he could see the kids. Mom said no. He was irate even then. Half hour or so, he pulled up to my aunts house (where my mom was with my two siblings, his kids). My mom had been sitting outside with my aunt and my siblings were in the house. As soon as my mom saw him, knowing he was mad, she headed for the door. My aunt stayed outside to try and block him from getting in.

He stayed there and screamed through the window for a good twenty minutes. Finally he left.

About an hour ago, he called my mom 61 times. Finally she answered and told him to leave her alone, to which he said he was going to come over and made a few open ended threats.

The fact that he possibly could have relapsed and that he knows he's dying from cancer, makes me so worried about what he's willing to do....

I just needed someone to talk to about it... or just at least to write about it...
June 21st, 2012 at 08:43am