Oh how wonderous are the rambles.

I like the rain when I'm walking home from somewhere, I like to watch as my clothes grow damp and create patterns.

I also like to ramble.
This may turn into a regular thing, but then again it may not.

I suppose I should choose a topic....

I'm very bored, I finished my first year of university almost a month ago, ( I can no longer be forced to drink with the chants 'down it fresher')
I've started volunteering at a charity shop in my town- It's salvation army, and although I hold no religious beliefs whatever they have no issue with this, so thats good.
I did have to hold back a chuckle in the meeting though, when the head of the shop claimed that the shop was opened due to a vision sent from God to his wife to unite the community of Rothwell.

I'm very cynical.

However, as my other job is basically being eradicated at the end of July, I need something to take up some time and look good on my CV... so merh, a few hours a week isn't going to hurt...

Although, if anyone is unfortunate enough to have stumbled upon this, and had made it this far down the page ( Kudos to you!!) any ideas of hobbies ( other than getting my arse in gear and updating more) would be awesome...

So yeah... also I watched Prometheus the other day.

Michael Fassbender is so fucking fit.

The End.
June 26th, 2012 at 10:17pm