Someone's using my social security # and it isn't me!

Yeah so it's been a busy week of job hunting and driving around since I got my liscence. And now I finally know why my walmart apps weren't working it wasn't just the kiosks or the website freaking out. I talked to a manager or supervisor w/e again and this time she was like well if it doesn't work it means you're already in the system. Which is impossible -_-. so I have her look it up for me if I'm apparently "already in it". I think you can piece together what occured. Turns out my social is being used by one of their workers under a different name.

In the words of my friend Ty "wha da fuunk is this?" Yeah so I've been all paranoid and shizz since it happened. She said she was going to make some calls and have things fixed by this morning. She hasn't called me yet and like an idiot I forgot to ask for her number. But she told me to come back to the store are 2:30 today which I am going to do, and hopefully this gets fixed. Or some cops are gonna be involved.

All I know about this person using my social is that she goes by the name Sandy I didn't ask for more cause I didn't expect them to give me someones personal information. My dad says that this is really strange, he can understand messing up your social by a number or two but to put the exact same social as someone else... He just says the odds are slim especially since he says social has to do with the area and other stuff about when you where born so if the person does have a social remotley close to mine those odds are still slim. I'm hoping my bio parents never gave out my info to people >.<

So like I said I'm sorta freaking out and now I can't remember if it was Valery or Natasha that I'm suppose to see today cause I taller to like 5 people before things got settled. And dad is gonna try to drive down and help me as soon as he is off work to make sure I don't get had by these people. I'm really hoping that I can handle this myself. And if shizz gets really messed up moms gonna have to come in. She's the big guns and she said if she has to go down there that I can count on the fact that I won't be getting a job there any time soon ^-^;.... I don't mind that part too much but I just want to be able to handle my own shizz.

On the flip side I saw one of my dads old construction friends that works there and he said he would put in a good word for me. And I think I'm going to get lucky with Jack in the Box cause yesterday when I turned in my app the manager talked to me right then and said to keep checking back because one of their workers was quitting. Plus the lady seemed fond of me so I think I'm a shoe in.

One thing I wonder is if I'm putting so many apps in then I take whatever job and then suddenly every other place wants me idk... I feel like I'm gonna be guilty. Especially if like I get hired at Jack then like 2 weeks later a grocery store wants me o.o Ill feel obligate to stay at Jack a few months and try again at other places another time.... Maybe that sounds silly but it's like you make a commitment to one place and then you flake out on short notice.... Where ever I go I'm getting minimum wage so I don't really know if it matters.

Ugh I'm still so nervous. I haven't felt this bad since I was back in school doing all my studying the night before a mid term. and dad says he might work over time so Im sorta more nervous.. Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! I still have 30ish minutes before it's even close to time to leave but.... *sigh* at least this is helping me take up time.

I think since iv almost finished filling out every app I'm eligable for and since I practically have Jack in the Box, that means I might be on mibba more again. I'll see I never know how my time goes these days uuugh.

*nervous twitching* Does anyone else have to pee really bad when they get nervous?! I remember ebb when I was little and would play hide and seek suddenly as soon as I was in a good spot I'd have to pee. Like all of a sudden just cause I was nervous about the seeker finding me lol. I'm just grange I think lol.

Later I'll write a blog about other stuff going on right now equally or even more important but there's just too much. *continues freaking out* WTF do I dooooooo??!!!
June 26th, 2012 at 10:47pm