I just got back from China last night.

And hoooooleeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy fuck my aunt is a bitch.

Anyway. China is nice. I wasn't in anywhere major for longer than it took to drive through. It's pretty there and I saw lots of Chinese people. I mean duh, but there were TONS of Chinese people. And cute babies. I saw all these adorable baby boys that had the fattest cheeks in the world and I wanted to poke their faces till their cheeks went flat.

Is that creepy? I think it's a bit creepy.

And I thought I lost my mom in the market, but it turns out she was behind me. And I didn't feel short there, not even twice. Cuz I did once. There was this guy hanging out with a bunch of little kids and I swear he was like six feet tall. And I'm like 5'2" so...

He could have eaten me. OMG.

And my aunt. She's so mean and stuff and she'll literally bite if you give her the chance. I've seen her three times in my life and every single time, she managed to make me cry. Maybe I'm just a wimp, maybe she's just evil. If it makes any difference, I think she's just evil. OH. And my aunt's village has an orphanage near it. Not a really big one, but it's got like 200 little girls in it.

200. That's how many kids graduated from my school this year. And they were all. So. Freakin. Adorable. Mein Gott, I wanted to take all of those little babies and toddlers and kids home and make sugary things for them and have them call me something like Auntie ChuChu, or some other freakin adorable thing that a little kid would make up. And there was this one little girl named Wei Chung, and the entire time that I was allowed to play with the girls, she babbled on and on and on and on about America and how she wanted to go there and have an American husband and stuff and how she could go to school in America and I wanted to tell her so badly that, sweet heart, America's not all that great.

But I didn't.

Because it's bad luck to ruin a seven year old's hopes and dreams.

Gah, sad part. Oh, and another thing I noticed is a whole lot of the guys my age, or near it are... Let's say.... Chunky.

Very. Chunky. My cousin, for example, weighs like eight of me. I only say eight because I only weigh like sixty pounds and he really isn't fat, he's just chubby. Really chubby. But not fat. Just really chubby. But I kinda hope he does get fat and turns into the kind of nerd gamer that we all love/hate over here because he's almost as mean to me as his mom is.

He made me miss my French cousins, and that's saying something because I only like one of them.

I have a glittery purple pen, omg.
June 27th, 2012 at 03:38pm