Like zombie and/or romance stories? Or maybe comment swaps? + Need Pre-reader.

If you're into zombie and/or romance stories, I have a story for you! I'm looking for more readers. So far I've received excellent reviews.

I've never written a story this fast before: in just over a week, I've written and posted three chapters and I've got about 1/3 (or more) of the fourth written. I expect it to be finished and posted by or on Friday. Which is a big deal for me since I've always been a slow writer.

I'm so into this that I can't even. I just love it. Its made me love writing again.

Story I'm referring to: Beginning of the End.

You might not like it. Heck, you may think its the worst piece of trash you've ever read, but it has become my baby (aside from my cats [and phone], that is).

I would love you forever if you would check out out and let me know what you think.

If you want to swap comments, keep on reading.

Also, I need a pre-reader. As I said, I have part of the next chapter written, but, as always, I'm doubting myself, so I'm looking for someone to look over it and give me an honest opinion: should I scrap it and start over? Omit something? Add something? Anything. I need done constructive feedback.

Now, it would be best that the person who does this read the other chapters first, but I won't be fussy if you don't.

Finally, questions:

1.) Have you read the story? (I won't hate you if you say no, haha.)

2.) Is it odd that I'm this into writing this story? (I feel that it might be.)

3.) Could you pre-read this section of the next chapter for me and give me advice? (Note: If someone else has already volunteered, skip this question.)

4.) Comment swap?

RULES FOR COMMENT SWAP-and yes, I copy and pasted this from my last journal:

1.) No smut; I don't have a problem with it, but I'm just not in the mood. (No pun intended).

2.) You comment first. I( will comment back.)

3.) You get what you give. (Some people consider this a silly rule - I consider it fair.)

IF I'M SLOW TO RESPOND ON COMMENT SWAP, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN MY PART OF THE DEAL. MY INTERNET HATES MY LIFE AND THE MEDICINE I TOOK HAS ME FEELING LOOPY. I WILL RETURN ALL COMMENTS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Just had to add that. :)
June 28th, 2012 at 01:12am