People Like This Make Me Sick

I have a friend. We will call her Nameless, because I really don't think names should be mentioned for this one because I have a feeling this happens a lot in this forsaken world we live in.

Nameless is still in high school. To make extra money for her mother, she has been doing chores for her father who used to sexually abuse her when she was younger. Yesterday his wife found out about the incident (her words not mine, because raping a little girl is not a f*cking 'incident' it's deliberate) and said that if the incident was true NAMELESS wouldn't be able to step foot inside her house again.

Excuse me, Lady. Did you miss the part where your husband sexually abused her! Her mother even knows but she needs money so she's making Nameless still come in contact with the sick man that once was her husband.

What the h*ll is wrong with people? Really? How can you just stand aside and let a young woman force herself to do this because she believes she is doing the right thing and helping her single mother out financially. Her sister doesn't believe her because her sister is her father's little girl.

People like this make me want to shoot every child molester and cut their small privates off, excuse my french ladies. Because this is completely unacceptable.
June 30th, 2012 at 03:16am