I have returned, becaaaauuuse..

We got a laptop! :] New Mibba isn't really mobile-friendly so I was hard-presses to get on here (thus my disappearance..) but we have a laptop of our own now so it's all good.

We decided to do a rent to own thing since Casey wants to do online school and if I go to school, I want to do the same. Obviously we need a computer for that so you know, lol, here we have it.

I forgot how much I love laptops. It's a beautiful thing, guys.

--

Casey is officially going to be the youth pastor of our church once we get more established since it's still technically a church plant (I mean, we don't even have our own building yet.. lol). But I'm really excited for him. He's always wanted to do that before actually being a pastor. I'm supposed to start helping with the children's ministry but the people who asked me to help aren't being very helpful in telling me where and how they want me to help so it's a stalemate lol.

--

Elizabeth is almost 15 months, but still not walking. She stood up by herself for about 10 seconds a couple times and she can walk when she's pushing her push toys but not by herself. I think she's just scared.

--

Anyway, I'm happy to be back and hopefully, I can pick my story back up.
June 30th, 2012 at 04:15am