Librarian Lady Has A Weird Accent

I am currently sitting in the library of a backwater New Hampshire town because the house I'm staying in doesn't have wifi. So I'm sitting here talking to people on Facebook and Mibba-ing away and this librarian comes over, and she goes, "Do you have permission slip for computer?" and I go "Uh, I didn't know we needed one??" and in my head I was like WOAH YOUR ACCENT IS STRANGE WHERE ARE YOU FROM??? And she keeps talking to me about how I'm not 18 so I need a permission slip and meanwhile I have about five people going "where are you where are you where are you?" on Facebook and a blog post to finish on here and all is silly madness. So I promise her that I will get a form signed and she leans in and goes, "You are polite girl. I let you use computer for today. But you are quick, yes?'

Oh, foreign people.

I really do want to know where she's from though. Her accent sounds like a mix of Scottish and Russian. Uhm?

I won't be on here as often as usual, sadly. The library is only open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Silly, right?

Farewell, Mibbians. I love you all and I am glad that I seem to entertain some of you!

<3
June 30th, 2012 at 06:03pm