Some pretty good anime series to check out

Okay lets see.

i highly recommend "Elfen Lied" a very deep, moving, and utterly ultra violent and bloody anime series. there are dark characters, but this is offset by cute and cuddly characters too, which makes it all that heart wrenching when bad things happen to them. Each character has some form of trauma or post traumatic stress, and each ones demons comes back to haunt them. the cute "cat girl" like Nyu, can quickly change to the cold blooded "Alice" in a blink of an eye.

"Tokyo Majiin" is another really good series about occult demons, black magic, spiritualism, and violent combat and battles, all within a high school setting. Very emotional, very deep, very violent.

"black butler" is a fun series about a 12 year old heir to a powerful company in 19th century London. Another storyline involving demons, only this one named Sebastian, is bound to the boys soul, to fulfill his every wish and whim, on the bargain that when he dies, his soul goes to sebastian.

'Chrome Shelled Regios" is just fun to watch with enough character developement, action, romance, and sorrow to keep you glued to your tv.

These are just a few that i've discovered, watched, finished, and enjoyed. I'm very picky with my anime and manga selections, artwork, presentation, story flow, character development, are key to me. Not to mention some gratuitous violence too.
July 4th, 2012 at 05:57am