All About Updates ('When I Think About You' and 'Born To Love You')

I'm so sorry to every one of my readers that have been waiting for an update for 'When I Think About You' as well as 'Born To Love You'. I've been SO busy with school and everything else in my life this week and I haven't had the time to make a chapter.

Well, I've written a very rough draft for the next chapter and it's... more heated. I'm not going to give anything away right now. You guys will have to wait for the next chapter that will be up by tomorrow; I think. It depends on my schedule.

So that you will not think that I'm purposely ignoring you guys as well as my stories, I will give you a list of the things that I've been doing since last week.

1. I've been organizing the 'Hotel Orientation Program' with my fellow Production Staff members. The H.O.P. is a seminar all about being hoteliers and stuff concerning our course. We're going to have it at Resorts World Manila (which is a 6-star hotel; cue the googly eyes here) which is quite a distance from the venue last year which was at Sofitel Hotel Manila.

2. I've been reading the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy.

If you like any of my stories, you'd like the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy. It's a bit mature for teeny-boppers with innocent minds, and I don't recommend that anyone below 15 to read it because it will seriously de-virginize your mind. SERIOUSLY. But, the story is c'est magnifique! I giggle like a little school girl whenever I read it; and, I do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, squeal like a little school girl when I read romance novels. It's a rare occurence.

3. I got grounded last Tuesday because I blatantly ignored my mum's calls and texts. She confiscated my iPhone, my regular phone (which is a Samsung Corby Pro), my iPad, and my laptop... as well as banned me from using my desktop computer. Safe to say that I'm not going to ignore her again. It's a miracle that I survived on my classic 30GB iPod video.

4. I went to a place near Metro Manila with my friends to attend a graduation party; a very far place from home... without my mum's knowledge. Don't ever idolize me because I'm a bad influence... well, not that bad, but still bad, nonetheless.

5. I got totally drunk at school; in the middle of class. Since I have Bartending classes, I'm required to drink liquors and liqueurs (liqueurs are liquors that have fruity flavorings; like Triple Sec, flavored Vodka, etc.). The whole class got drunk, though, not just me. Our professor kept laughing at us afterwards because of our hangover.

6. I had to drink alcoholic beverages (e.g., Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila, Triple Sec, Whiskey, Brandy, etc.) while blindfolded and identify each drink for an exam. Yes. Weird exams.

I did a LOT more things but I can't remember anything else.

So, just know that I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to update and that I haven't forgotten about you guys. I love all of you. xx
July 5th, 2012 at 02:19pm