My First BVB Concert.

This entry was on my profile in my journal section, but I'm moving it to my blog.

12.18.10@2:13am
Mood: Excited.
Listening to: The Flood by Escape The Fate.

Well, it's late and I'm not tired, but very excited. On the 31st, I'll be making a trip down to Hollywood, CA to see Black Veil Brides play at the Whisky-A-Go-Go which will probably be their last show before they head out to tour the UK in February. I'm completely stoked that I get to actually go to that show and see them play again since it's over a six hour drive from where I live, but when Jake (lead guitar) twitted about them doing some stuff for the DVD there, I made plans on the spot to go. With that said, I've decided to tell everyone about my first Black Veil Brides show that I went to last month on the 17th.

It was so much fun going to Slim's in San Francisco and I had VIP passes, so I actually got meet the BVB boys and get their autographs. Andy Six actually poked my forearm where my BVB tattoo is, which I seemed to forget I had, otherwise I would have shown all the guys instead of just Andy and Ashley. Ashley thought it was really cool and Andy told me that it was awesome and said thank you very much for getting it. I also got to take a group photo with them. My mom even took one with them too, which was funny since I told the guys to watch the hands and they all laughed along with their tour manager Jon, who was the one to take the picture.

The show was awesome and I got to be right up front on the left side of the stage and got an awesome photo of Andy because he was kneeling right in front of me and he kept his eyes on me until I took the picture, which was great and I love him for it. It was really funny when he told everyone that was there to see them when they were in between songs to turn around and scream fuck you to the assholes in the back that were talking shit. Who buys a fucking concert ticket just to talk shit to the bands that are playing? Like really, your life is that fucking pathetic so you have to spend money to go see a band you don't even like and talk shit, saying they suck or call them faggots.

Anyway, I had the time of my life and Andy let me sing a part of two different songs, I can't remember which ones though unfortunately. Even though the show was in a small club, I think it was probably the best show that I've ever been too. What was also funny about Andy and the haters in the back was that Andy told them to suck his dick and he threw opened bottles of water at them throughout their set. He managed to soak me and two other girls with one of them because of the angle he threw it in made all that water spill out, getting it all over us. It was cold and surprising since I wasn't ready for it, but it felt good since I was so hot and sweaty. I got great pictures of all the guys except for CC since it's really hard to get a photo of a drummer unless the stage is really low to the ground. I can't wait to see Black Veil Brides play again in Hollywood and again in San Francisco on March 27th.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
July 6th, 2012 at 07:36pm