I'm Team Madke... or Rabbitt? However you would combined Mabbitt and Radke.

Old Entry.

3.15.11@5:20pm.
Mood: Irritated.
Listening to: Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides.

ImageImage

You know, I am so sick and tired of hearing about the whole Escape The Fate and Ronnie Radke situation. I have nothing against Ronnie or Craig Mabbitt because I love them both. I don't think Ronnie is better than Craig or Craig is better than Ronnie, but everyone who still constantly complains about Craig taking Ronnie's place needs to get the fuck over it and move on.

It's not like they kicked Ronnie out of the band so Craig could take his place. The band needed a singer and Ronnie got himself into a lot of trouble and what was the band supposed to do, wait two years for him to get out of prison so they could actually be a band? I don't think so. Sure it was their bad for saying anything fucked up about him while he was in prison, but everyone has their breaking point.

All that shit happened what 2 or 3 years ago? It's old and doesn't matter anymore and it's not like Escape the Fate was Ronnie's band to begin with. Monte is the one that started it, so technically it's his band, not Ronnie's. So for all the people who talk major shit about them, saying they suck because they kicked out Ronnie or Craig sucks or Ronnie is so much better than Craig, you need to get over it.

Stop kissing Ronnie's ass and acting like he's some sort of God. Stop buying tickets to ETF shows just to talk shit and if you're there to see another band, fine but then leave as soon as the set for the band you wanted to see is over. Again, I love Ronnie and have nothing against him and I'm really looking forward to hearing his new band Falling in Reverse, but I don't really care who sings for Escape the Fate.

If they still sounds good to me, I'll listen to them. If you don't like the "new" ETF, then stick with your copy of "Dying is Your Latest Fashion" and tone out the rest and don't voice your opinion if you're just trying to piss people off. A simple "I don't like the new Escape the Fate" should be all you have to say and leave it at that.
July 6th, 2012 at 08:27pm