Warped Tour!

Old Entry.

8.10.11@11:33am
Mood: Excited.
Listening to: Saviour by Black Veil Brides.

Well, I'm writing this a little late, but oh well. I went to Warped tour at Mountain View on July 2nd and it was so much fun. Besides the heat and the sunburn I got on my face, I had a great time and I'm hoping to go next year and I hope they have more bands I want to see and hope they aren't playing so close together so I can catch all their sets. Like this year, I really wanted to see Blood on the Dance Floor, but their set started five minutes after Black Veil Brides' set started and since I was at Warped to see BVB, I missed BOTDF.

I was extremely happy that I got to see Black Veil Brides perform since Andy had his accident just a few weeks before, shattering three of his ribs. I was more worried about him then not seeing them play, but I was very excited to see them play and I was still surprised that Andy was even there. He is truly a badass and I admire him so much. I also get to meet them again at the booth and got to show them my third BVB tattoo, which they loved and Andy and Ashley thanked me for all of them again.

I was awesome seeing A Day to Remember play as well. Their crows was brutal and I was kicked three times in the face, twice during their set (the first time was during BVB). I also got to catch Asking Alexandria, 3Oh!3, and Relient K. I know there were a couple others but I just can't remember their names. I was pretty sad that I didn't get to see D.R.U.G.S. since they hadn't started the tour yet. :( Oh well, I hope to see them again soon.

I can't WAIT for Warped Tour NEXT YEAR!! They should have Blink-182 on the list.

Warped Tour; Black Veil Brides.
Warped Tour.
July 6th, 2012 at 08:41pm