I don't like you. I like spinach.

This girl keeps telling all of our mutual friends that I like her. She has no reason to think that, though. I barely know her. We've hung out a handful of times because we have a lot of mutual friends, but we've never talked all that much. When we text, it's because she's coming to pick me up, or something. I'd call her a friend, but like I said, we don't know each other that well.

A few days ago, she was beating herself up over something that wasn't exactly her fault, although I could see why she would blame herself. I'm not going to get into it, but I told her - we were texting - that she has no reason to think so lowly of herself, etc. She showed our conversation to everyone, behind my back, and said how I was hitting on her, she thinks I like her, and she would add bits and pieces that weren't even said, like me saying how pretty she is, and we should hang out one on one sometime. I called her out on it, and she flipped, calling me a jerk (more than that, but apparently we can't swear on here anymore, so I'll leave it up to imagination), two faced, a liar. She got everyone against me because, again, when people started to come over and ask what was wrong because she was yelling, she BS'ed this entire story, right in front of me.

That's when I just walked home. I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. I've been in a summer rut for the past week or two. Everyone's been getting really pissed off with one another, everyone's losing sense of who their real friends are, and everyone's backstabbing. I knew all that drama wouldn't go away just because I'm out of school now, but I have to say, I was a a bit hopeful that maybe it would. But apparently not. Summer has started to suck, though.

On an unrelated topic, I've been eating extremely healthy the past few days, without even meaning to. I was never one to eat crap all day, and I'm not/wasn't fat, but I've been eating straight up spinach for a while. No dressing, occasionally with some cucumbers, or peppers, but mainly just spinach. Baby spinach, like five or six leaves, and then I'm done for a few hours.

I think this lack of going out and being with friends has, in a weird way, made me lose my appetite. We'd always be at my house or someone else's, and there would always be food around. But when I'm alone, I don't really eat. Eating has always been more of a social thing for me, as weird as that sounds.

I've done absolutely nothing today, though, and not much yesterday either. I feel so lame.
July 9th, 2012 at 11:33pm