the writing project- day 1.

Hey, Chazly here. Right so I am going to do this writing project thing, hopefully then... Whatever this is meant to do for me, will actually happen.

So the fanfiction I have chosen for this, is called 'Gone for far too long'. The story line in a quick read through, is basically a student/teacher fanfiction. It's between teacher Mr Haner (Synyster Gates) and student Zoeii Brooke. Zoeii is suffering with depression, and getting over her suicide attempt a few months prior. Mr Haner now her mentor, is attempting to recover Zoeii from the dark sides of her mind. But sadly, Mr Haner starts to grow feelings for Zoeii. It's against the law, and Zoeii starts to grow the same feelings. Its going to be twisting and sexy hopefully, (I haven't finished it yet so...)

I chose the name to this fanfiction, from the song from Avenged Sevenfold, and it's called- Gunslinger- I love the song, and I always end up dancing in my bed and house over the sudden breakthrough in the song. And I love the lyrics to the song, especially the lyrics 'Gone for Far too long'. (the title of the fic). I think though it fits with the story well, Zoeii in a sense is a character that mentally, has been absent for almost three years, due to depression. And in Mr Haner's eyes, she's been 'Gone for far too long' mentally, and needs his help to revive her life.
July 10th, 2012 at 04:08pm