First Blog.

This is my first blog ever. I've not journal, or blogged in a long time escpially not on the internet like I use to. Due to the fact my writing has always got me into trouble but after being on writers block for more then a few months I started writing to a friend of mine ( a friend thats a girl) At first of course being on writers block was difficult but I did replied back to her. I was always thought when someone writes you you write them back. Even if its a short letter. How ever once I saw how easy it was to write again I made it the same amount of pages or close to the same amount of pages as she had wrote to the maxium of three.

I was scared to write to her at first because I only knew her off of facebook but thanks to her I suddenly was able to write again. Even if it was just letters. The other day I re wrote the first chapter to the story I started writing a year ago OUIJA! and it was easy. So, I'm going to have to thank her for helping me get off writing block if she decides to write back again.

My boyfriend who is an amazing supporter at almost everything I want to do, was pleased when he found out I was writing again. His answer was ABOUT TIME! That was no suprise to me..Not to sound all cocky and concieted into my work because trust me I know I'm not the best writer in the world. Escpially when JK Rowling and Darren Shan are living in it, but I never really once herd I was a bad writer the only real complients I got was my grammer...Which is why whenever I start college I'm going to take some english and writing classes. Just to help improve on my writing skills.

Even though I got back into the whole writing letters,and stories, I'm still having trouble with the poetry.. The last few poems I jot down just for the sake of escaping boredom weren't my best I must admit they were quite lame and cheesey.

Thats why I decided to blog escpially here on mibba to where I feel the most welcome at expressing myself and showing off my writing skills.

Anyways thanks to those who subsribed to my old stories which hopefully maybe one day be completed and for commented and rateing and sharing. =) Even those who critized my work. Thanks. you guys helped Alot.
July 12th, 2012 at 07:06am