School Dramas

So I started at my new school after my old one closed down. Apparently it was in debt by $18,000,000. There was heaps of arguing and crying when it finally closed on the last day and I'm ashamed to say that I was one of the people who kept crying for a long time. I didn't want to leave my friends and even some of the teachers (but I refuse to say so in public). It was almost worse then when I left primary school because once I start at a school I end up staying there, so it was pretty scarey for me to go to a new school where I had no friends.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FAmJ3mWN_iQ/TKQKwW2BwNI/AAAAAAAAAO0/XPzEzxpCo_A/s1600/girl-and-rain-dark-1.jpg

But I started at my new school on the 18th of June and it was actually really good. A few teachers from my campus started there and there were like 50 other students from my school. I knew a few people so makeing friends was actually pretty easy.

It was strange though because me and my new friend Maddi are both new and some guy came up to us shook my hand (did someone say awkward?) and he asked us if we were happy that are school closed down. The nerve of that guy! Why would I be happy that my school, which I actually liked by the way, closed down and made me leave all my friends that I care about to go to a strange new place where the people are almost too nice thats far away from the people I care about.

http://img.tamtay.vn/files/2009/01/13/tenmolirin/photos/348030/496c1a94_school_girl2.jpg

I have to say though, that this school is pretty cool even though its big enough to have atleast 10 buidings, a pool, a working farm, a mansion and a chapel built comfertably on it (which it does for your information). And though there's so many students that seem at times too nice, I don't think I've met a person I haven't liked yet. I have high hopes for my new future at this place, and I know that soon I shall see all my friends again.
July 12th, 2012 at 08:05am