Ugly?

I don't get some people. What the fuck gives you the right to call someone ugly? They don't live up to your expectations of what you like people to look like. So what? Who gives a fuck? Do you know how much calling someone ugly can hurt? Do you know what these kind of rude comments can lead to? People are born the way that they look today, and quite frankly. I think they look BEAUTIFUL. Every single feature on them, is beautiful. If you wouldn't want someone else walking past you and calling you ugly. Then don't go calling anyone else ugly? A lot of people have self esteem and self confidence issues already, why make them any worse? Why? What is the point? Pointing out someone's flaws? Flaws that don't even matter, and don't you think they know that? I mean, after all. We have to look at ourselves in the mirror, don't we? Don't you think that we are able to see what is wrong with the way we look? Don't you think that we want to change that? Of course we fucking know. No need to go point out the obvious. Keep your own rude comments to yourself. People don't want to hear them. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all. Do you really want to know who's ugly? Not you. But the people who think that they have the right to call you ugly. To the person reading this. I don't give a fuck what other people have called you, because what they have said. Doesn't matter.
You're. Mother fucking. Beautiful.
July 14th, 2012 at 11:21pm