OMG ITS SUMMER IM GOING TO-ZZZ

first day of school: OH gawd, I cannot wait for summer ALREADY

New years: summer is coming so slowlyyy.....

May: ARGH I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER ANY LONGER!!!

Lat days of school: So this summer, sure i'm gonna move back, But my old friends and I are going to hang out SO MUCH and go to the beach and we already planned it out! And I'll have more time to keep writing gloom and the comics, Summer is gonna be A BLAST!!!

summer: zzZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzzZZZ....*wakes up* .....OMG IT 5 PM ALREADY?!!

STORY OF MY....summer.
Ya u were expecting life were u?
...well maybe you weren't ...ANYWAY!

Is it just me or is this my every summer?
No this is my *moving summer*
When i first moved to ______ I didn't know anyone there so I felt lonely.
But this year I moved BACK to my old home (not like house but city) and I'm lonely!

Oh my goodness maya how can this be?!

Well I dunno!
I think my 2 years away from the place i am now, may have changed me and obviously my old friends must've changed too so i dont know i feel weird when they treat me the way I used to be or something.

Is that normal?

Anyway so lately well all summer mostly all I was doing was sleeping. Sure with the week of moving around that makes sense but now I totally had enough sleep but i'm still sleeping.
I dont have a problem with sleeping though, I mean i love to dream but when I wake up at like 3 pm you got to admit, the day goes pretty fast! And I don't have as much time so I stay up all night so it goes over again.

I dont know why but I could be hanging out with some old friends but somehow I'm avoiding the phone.
I remember once I moved every day I would think of them and wish every night to come back.
But now i am back but not satisfied.
Could it be because when I used to live here I was more shy and less...well...Crazy?
But this is where it all started! when I realized my love for creativity and Writing!!!
I cant complain about that!

Anyway so since Im avoiding a phone, and gotta admit some of my old friends are on vacation, Im going to do public activities or something, ya know, theartre camp, and start violin lessons, and i mean, If I'm lucky maybe Ill make some new friends. But HELL NO That i would even THINK of leaving my old ones. For me a friend is forever. I don't wanna be all like:
"Now ur just somebody that I used to knoww...ohoh....OooOooH....pop music...and stuff....on the radio...."

Anyway If you didn't know (of course you didn't) I have a musical ear! thats why you may often hear stuff about music in my blogs. With the music ear i can figure out almost any song on a piano, a guitar, and maybe even soon to be violin (which i am PSYCHED about) But my parents think i'm not expressing to much of my happiness but thats only cause i've been sleeping all day!!! ...probably...

By this I mean, Does this ever happen to you like your all like:

me: Hey mom hey dad.
Parents: WHATS WITH THE ATTITUDE MISSY?

well okay i'm being overdramatic haha but you know when you mean no harm whatsoever and somehow easily by your "tone" your parents get offended and your like "Woah sorry!" and then they get even more offended?

I think its because at this age, parents or mostly adults go through an evolution where there body changes and there hormones go like crazy and thats why they snap out at you....
Oh wait isn't that us, like the teenagers?
Naahh....I'm tripping.

Any-who this happens to me so much!!! And i absolutely hate it HATE IT when they say
"Change d'air"
Now "Change d'air" Is sort of like french for "Change your face" (Ikr? LOL) And i hear this like every 2 weeks. If I look depressed (when I'm actually happy) They get angry at me just for my facial expression!!!! But on the other hand this happens alot with my friends in general 2 but who knows what emotion i have! And sometimes a simple smile is the best disguise my friends!!!

IS MY EXPRESSION TO BE JUDGE BRO'S AND BROA'S?
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOOK MISERABLE WHEN I AM NOT AND TO LOOK HAPPY WHEN I AM MISERABLE!!! *applauds to myself.*

Anyway haha theres a blog entry, i seem to have funner blogs when im hyper or just when i drink pink lemonade
*note to reader* Pink lemonade gets me high. Its not a codename for a drug or something cause I will never take drugs, its just normal pink lemonade makes me crazy. It is so DELICIOUUUSSSSS
and PINK and LEMONYYY thats why whenever i drink some my friends were like

"everyone don't move! she's on the lemonade!!!"

Sigh gotta be crazy huh? Ti'll next time mibba!
;D
-may, the animanian
July 16th, 2012 at 12:43am