Celeb Crushes :D

Oh man! This is perhaps one of my favorite topics to discuss with my girlfriends. We can blab on and on about our various celeb crushes and I'm sure most girls can agree. There are some great looking men out in the world. Here are a few of mine and if you agree, great! If not tell me who you like in a comment or message and I'll either agree or disagree :D

First and Formost: Johnny Depp
This man is amazing. What else can I say? I absolutely love him. He gets so creative with the characters he portrays. I honestly love watching his movies. The only one I think is not so great is Cry Baby. Funny but the acting of everyone is incredibly mediocre in my opinion.

He is one of those people who I really think gets better with age. Infact, that's one of my favorite things to say. "Oh, him? He's like a fine wine, just getting better with age." A lot of people don't think he is attractive in POTC but I disagree. I would not mind if he started hitting on me looking like that. It sounds weird bewcause of the age difference that I would like him, but I mean come on! It's not like I'd actually have a chance with him. Even though he is single now....... ;)

Secondly, Ryan Reynolds.
He is so good looking. Not only that but he seems like a nice person. I don 't know, maybe he's not. Oh well. In Amityville Horror there are a few scenes where he is shirtless that I didn't know about until I saw it and I was like *jaw drops to the floor and unhinges* That was my reaction. He is so ripped! I'm gonna be perfectly honest when I say I like guys with muscles but very specific when I say I don't like 'meatheads'. Now meatheads to me are a very generic group of people. Those guys who constantly work out, flatter themselves on their muscle size, drink potin shakes like their the best thing ever, call them "guns", those kinda guys...
Ryan Reynolds is just really nice to look at so don't hate xD

Thirdly and by far the oldest: Paul McCartney.
His picture is my profile pic on here. Nuff said? lol
To be honest I find him attractive even to this day and he is 70. Now at his age, no I don't want to 'bang' him but I admire him greatly. Now back in the 60's if I had been alive, then yes I would 'bang' him like there was no tomorrow... just sayin xD
He was titled the 'cute' Beatle and I think the title fits him perfectly. I could go on and on about him but I don't think that would be wise.

Question of the Day
Who is your Celeb crush? Do you like one of the guys I like? let me know :)
July 17th, 2012 at 04:49pm