Contest!!

We have never done this before so please bare with us. There is three of us as co-writers and need help with the name of our first story. We already have several chapters wrote but not posted.

The story we are writing is a story that is a mesh of Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, and Ghost Whisperer. The original main characters are Phoenix Halliwell, Cadance Summers (male), and Haven Winchester. Who are best friends from really different backgrounds and fighting styles. Phoenix is the slutty and only daughter of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt. Cadance is the homosexual son of Buffy Summers who once was the strongest slayer the world has ever seen. Cadance is the world's first male slayer. Then there is Haven. She is the daughter of the playboy himself, Dean Winchester. She is calm and collected like her uncle Sam and was brought up as a warrior. She is the innocent one of the friends and doesn't like confrontation until it comes to innocents, family, and friends. The story tells the life of the three friends and how they become the new Charmed Ones.

Who ever comes up with the best title for this story WILL get a permanent roll in our story. You can pick your role and can help us through messages write the story. It is up to you to write your own biography.

So you will need to pick:

*good or evil

*Name

*who you want to portray you (face)

*your powers if any

*mortality. as in whitelighter , demon, human,etc.

The deadline for this contest is 7/23/12. One of the three of us will message you when you win so you can give us the information needed.

Thank You!
B3
July 18th, 2012 at 05:35am