I'll Never Trust You Again

You thought you were smart, that Mom and I were the idiots. You're wrong. We found out, it just took us awhile. Because we fucking trusted you. You worthless, fucking liar. I hope your life of freedom doesn't kill you because I'm done trying to tell you to be careful and that I care and that I'll always be here.

You played me. You played Mom. She says she's not angry, just disappointed. Good for her. Because I'm about as furious as I can be. She has a plan. When we go to see you sometime, she'll give you all those beer bottle caps and ask if you want them back. I want to see your face, see how you react to the fact that we're not as stupid as you think. I just want to chuck all those bottles at your fucked up head.

I can't believe you used my trust and love in you like that. You completely took advantage of us. Is that the only reason you came to our house? For free booze? I guess we're just too trusting.

But you're the fool to think that we'd never find out. You should have hid those beer bottles better. The one that shattered on the floor after Mom knocked it down, that's like our friendship. Its broken and I'm going to sweep it away.

I'll try to be strong and not forgive you again, after I did with the Jack D incident. Because I thought that was the only time. Apparently, it wasn't. Wow. I feel stupid for ever trusting you and calling you my brother.

I feel stupid for ever loving you like my family and swearing that'd I'd care for you and try to help you no matter what. You had a bad life, everyone does at some point. That doesn't give you a reason to use people that love you. You were like my mom's son she never got, you were like the brother I always wanted.

Its done.

Its over.

I hope I never see your worthless face again or I swear, I'll fuck it up worse.

Sincerely,

Your once "month younger" twin sister.

Cheers to you, asshole.
July 21st, 2012 at 07:12pm