Blog 13; I Can't Stop Crying..

I just can't.
My sister. The guy I love. Friends. Everyone.

I don't even get to see my sister because it's always "I can hang for one hour. I have plans." Then when I ask her "Well, can't I just come spend the night at your house?" She always goes "Can't. Try another day." WELL. She never ever lets me know when she's free. So, how am I supposed to ever see her when she's free when she doesn't let me. I know.. it's dumb. But, my sister and I have ALWAYS been close. We look like twins so that brings us closer. She's 19 and I'm 15. But, she has her friends and I'm just no one.

I guess I don't really have a best friend anymore either. I guess either everyone gave up on me, or I'm not good enough.
My best friend left me for her boyfriend.
My other one won't talk to me.
My sister's one.
And, my longest best friend.. only talks to me when she needs me.. not the other way around.

I'm just tired of being sad and not having people here for me. My sister has too many friends to even worry about me.
But, I guess I better act happy when I see her tomorrow. She wants to watch movies, but she's going to actually take a nap while I sit there awake. She's done that to me so many times.

I hope you all are having a good night.

-xxRachele
July 22nd, 2012 at 06:14am