so here's the deal.

hello again everyone!

so i've been doing some thinking about my writing.

so, like i said, now that LMH is done (and has been for quite some time), my new story went up (DBC), and Angel came off hiatus, while Mirrors also stayed active.

but then i lost my computer for two weeks, and writing a buttload of oneshots and reading Harry Potter was how i stayed sane. so now that all the oneshots have been posted, and my stories have been rearranged a bit to accommodate those oneshots, i've been doing some thinking, and these are my conclusions.

three stories is one too many for me. i just can't keep track of that many at once, even if seems like three is a small number to some of you other writers out there.

so, after some thinking, i've decided to put Angel back on hiatus, even though i never updated it while i had it active. all of my shelved stories will come back eventually, but that will be a very slow process if i'm only going to be working on two stories at a time.

secondly, DBC. now, it was a relatively good idea to begin with, but my obsession with Doctor Who has kind of fallen to the wayside right now, so i'm just not that into writing the story anymore. i think, with my new affinity for oneshots, i'm going to convert the existing story into a oneshot, and then build on and finish it from there.

lastly, i've had some thoughts about LMH's sequel. i've thought about starting it, because i've been getting ideas about how to do that, but i don't know if i want to, because i'm going back to school in about five weeks from this blog entry. despite this...caution i have, i guess you could call it, i want to start the sequel to LMH by the first of August.

so that's what's going down. LMH's sequel is starting in August, Angel is going back on hiatus, and DBC is being made into a oneshot and finished.

i'll be back before school starts, i'm sure of it. :3
July 24th, 2012 at 05:06am