Space Fugitive

This is a relatively short one.

A private inspector dealing with interplanetary crimes and missing persons walks in to a neon-blue bar and immediately walks up to the bar. This is the man her client wishes her to find.
A gun fight ensues. The woman ducks, dives and never gets hit once. She hides in between the legs of her dashing fugitive. (I'd like to point out that he strongly resembles Nathan Fillian). The moment she peers up in to his eyes she falls instantaneously in love with him.

Of course the only thing she can do is go on the run with him. So, using all of her considerable contacts, she manages to get them to a different planet. Her fugitive has never been off world so all of the amazement of a child at Christmas is written on his face. As soon as they land they instantly integrate with a close-knit and fashionable community of the new planet.

However time catches up with them. Her best friend notes the news casts with her and her fugitives faces on. He runs away to leave her to her fate despite their years of a loving relationship. She decides to stay and hide in plain sight, conforming to their fashion and altering. Just as she's sitting having her eyelashes dyed, the salon is stormed by police in futuristic looking uniforms.
July 27th, 2012 at 12:50am