New characters wanted.

Oi beautiful people,
I'm in the works of two new stories I am looking for some people to play some characters in them. The first story is called Trahsion its stars Danny Worsnop as the main character along with my original character Katherine Matthews. Anyways I'm looking for girls to play the girlfriends of both Cameron Liddell and Sam Bettley. So if you're interested in those two wonderful British boys then please message me. Also this story will be kind of dark with some form of violence towards the main girl character along with some of the supporting cast. So be warned!

On words to my next story!

My next story is called Closure it stars Tom Sykes as the main boy character along with my original girl character, Jamie Wood. It also stars both Bring Me The Horizon and Asking Alexandria, so I'm looking for girlfriends for all those boys. So if you want to be in this story then please let me know. Also this story will contain a lot of cussing, drinking, and drug use, so if you're not comfortable with that then please don't bother messaging me.

Also both of these stories are in the works as we speak and the first chapters for both stories should be out this week or next, so please hurry and claim your boys before they are all taken.

Good luck and far winds!
Jamie(:
July 27th, 2012 at 04:46am