Goodbye Mibba..

Yes..the title says it all. I'm not deleting my account..but I'm going M.I.A for a bit. Unless my sister changes my mind...

My life just isn't going so hot right now..and I figured that I needed to get away from my Mibba, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, anything with the social media.

Why?

Why? Well, no one's true anymore. You think you have the GREATEST best friend..then she leaves you and doesn't take full responsibility. So when you tell her, she decides you don't matter and BOOM. Your friendship is now gone. So you sit in your room and bawl for 10 minutes, you just cry and cry and cry. You text your sister telling her you're so glad you'll be hanging with her tomorrow, you're glad you can only count on her anymore. You tell her what's wrong. You listen to sad music(My choice was Sad Song - Christina Perri and So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold). You just sit in the dark and depend on your music.. then after you get done.. you change clothes, you stop the music and you sit in the dark(unless you're doing what I am and writing a Goodbye Journal) and finally the last stage is either going to bed or watching Netflix. (Which I'm doing both)

I texted my mom and go "Me and -insert best friend's name-, aren't friends anymore."
What does my mom reply?
"I'm so sorry sweetie, just stay true to you. I love you"
I love my mom. <3
I'm transferring back to my old school(the one I got bullied at) so I can stay with my true friends.
I'm not having any contact with anyone for awhile. (Unless you're family, which none of you are)
Anyways,
I love you, Mibbans.
I'll see you soon one day. <3

Poetic Mess;
Thank you for being true. You're the best. You really are. Keep writing, and when I get back on.. I better see some new stories or some new updates. Stay true , woman. And, if I see anyone who comments rudely on your profile, I'll be mad. I'm sorry if I don't text you .. I think it'll just be my family I'll text.
Thank you for being you. <3
July 28th, 2012 at 05:14am