Confidence.

It's weird to think how much more confident I've grown since being pregnant. In the person I am, in the way I look.

A few years ago, I couldn't leave the house without needing to put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara, concealer and lip balm and lipstick. When I became pregnant, I worried because I wouldn't have the time to do all this with a little one.

Over the past two weeks, I've been able to leave the house without foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and still feel confident. I still wear concealer under my eyes. Dark Circles run in my family, and I've inherited them. The only thing I really dislike is my under eyes, and when you have a baby, that'll get worse.

I must admit, I do have under eye creams, but none of them have worked. I'm going to invest in FAB's Detox Eye Roller, at £18 it is a bit steep, but I think with products like that, you do get what you pay for, but when the baby comes hopefully it'll do my eyes the world of good, and sooner or later, I won't even need concealer.

All in all I feel so much more confident. My parents and family have all said how happy and glowing I've been since being pregnant, though I do have off days where I'm so shattered, that can't be helped but look knackered, but they said my skin is still glowing.

I hope this continues throughout the pregnancy, and that I gain my confidence more, rather than less.

I'm currently 19+1 weeks, but here's my 18 week bump

Image
July 31st, 2012 at 12:26pm