New Chapter In My Life

Randy finally made it home. Almost midnight. He looks so different. He's lost so much weight. Mom told me it'll be about 6 months until he actually gets to feeling better and his scars are all gone. He showed me these scars nad he looked into my eyes and said, " I don't want this to happen to you. Please promise me you won't end up like me." I immediately hugged him. So many things have happend. At least I didn't se him at his worst like I did with mom. She didn't even look like my own mother. It was just a stranger in that hospital bed at tanner hospital. But now that's over. School will be starting soon. I think this year will be pretty melow. It won't be as stressful as my sophmore year I dont think. I think I've decided on what colleges I'm interested in. Just one more week of summer and then it's over. Back to business. Back to work. Back to school. Back to the crushes I had. Back to more theatre and music. Back to show choir. Back to singing. Back to trying to find myself. Again. Another side of me is opening up I think. I seem to be more aware of what I like. I've become more of a girl now. I love everything pink now. I used to like everything black and grey ( seriously, if you were to look in my closet about 2 weks ago, you would be so depressed). So, I've decided to get something brighter and more colorful. Because I'm just an array of emotions *insert sarcasm here?* So, now I love things that are shiny, sequins, pink, blonde hair dye, makeup, pink and red lipstick. I swear I'm a gay guy stuck in a womans body. Well, I guess that's all I can say in this blog. Until then, ( or whenever I wake up) Stay beautiful.

-Anna <3
August 4th, 2012 at 09:59am